“How To Feel Comfortable Being Yourself”
Release the Fear, Clear the Anxiety,
and Step into the Freedom that Comes
from Being Your True Self
Is this you…
- Do you hold yourself back because you’re afraid of being judged or criticized?
- Do you trigger people with the things you say or do?
- Have you learned over the years to “tone it down” so you can fit in and not offend?
- Have you been told “you’re wrong”... “too loud”… “too demanding”… “too much”…”bossy”…”crazy”… or “not realistic?”
- As a child, were you quiet? Afraid of doing something wrong?
- As a child, did you frequently feel anxious… and afraid of one or both of your parents?
- Are you “the black sheep” of the family?
- Do you remember or suspect you’ve had past lives where you were isolated, tortured or killed for sharing your gifts?
- Do you identify as a loner and/or observer?
- Is it easier for you to stay apart from the crowd, rather than to join in?
- Do you keep to yourself because people drain you… don’t understand you… or are just different than you?
Join us for this enlightening and educational healing workshop. You’ll receive new insights into why you are the way you are and healing on how to heal the pain and set yourself free into a new way of being.
This class is for people who are ready to step out of the pain and into a pro-active state of being. Come with your notepad, pen, some snacks and water (we will clearing stuck energy and healing pain, this uses up energy so you may get hungry and water helps clear toxins).
Maybe who you’ve always been is not who you truly are?
Is it time for you to change your life
and step into a new identity
Come to the class and let’s explore.
“How To Feel Comfortable Being Yourself” Healing Workshop
Choose your date and location:
Online Webinar – Only 20 spots available!
DATE: Wednesday, April 24th, 2019
TIME: 4-5PM EST
LOCATION: Online through your computer. You will get log in details the day of the event.
PLEASE SIGN ON: 10 minutes early to ensure you have a good connection.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Preparing For Class:
This is a healing class, so all you need to do is show up, listen, and be present. You will receive healing through the words I speak and the energy that is shared.
If you would like to get more healing from the class, set your intention before you attend. The night before or the days leading up to the event, start to journal about “What would I like to receive healing around at this event? What would I like clarity about?” and see what Spirit brings you.
I channel when I speak, so what comes through is a direct response to the questions of your Soul.
It’s normal to feel a bit tired and/or tender. Since this is a healing class, things inside of you will be shaken up. New insights will pop up. You may feel happy, sad, or mad. This is all normal and will pass within a few hours or a few days. It is important that after class you spend time nurturing YOU. This means to spend some time by yourself after class and journal what thoughts and emotions came up. This will help you process and heal.
It’s also important that you spend some time in nature and/or in the sun and in quiet. This is when Spirit/your intuition will bring more healing to you. Eat well, go to sleep early, and you may feel like taking a salt bath or taking a nap. This is all normal. Also, you may feel nothing at all. Healing is happening either way and trust and know that by coming to the class you will receive healing benefits that will open up more peace, clarity and happiness in your world.
If you would like to go deeper after class and step into the space of totally transforming your life, I am available for private healing and mentorship. This is an experience where we meet weekly or every other week for a period of 3+ months and during each session, you’ll receive spiritual teachings, heart healings, channeled guidance, and practical exercises to get the life you want. The way this works is you would schedule either a Spiritual Healing Session or an Intuitive Heart Healing Session and then if we both think it’s a good fit, you’ll be invited to enroll in one of the private personalized mentorships.